Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Shiono Update
We would like to take a moment and share the steps that we are taking to keep our customers and employees safe from the impact of COVID-19. We are still open during our regular hours. We appreciate customers who are still loyal and continue dining with us. As we continue to monitor the situation, we will be making a few adjustments to our service. We need your support to maintain a healthy and safe environment for our customers and staff.
1. We will be sanitizing all necessary parts of the restaurants such as door handles, table, chairs and pens.
2. We will place hand sanitizer at the front for as long as supplies last. We also encourage customers to wash hands before eating.
3. For dine-in customers, we will temporarily eliminate hard-copy menus and ask to utilize your smartphones to view our online menus.
4. We will have paper napkins instead of table cloths.
5. Instead of using shoyu containers, we will serve shoyu packages.
6. We are recommending the use of credit cards instead of cash.
7. We will not use check holders for signature.
8. We will do our best to eliminate things that have the potential to be touched by many people.